Monday, June 22, 2009

It's been awhile...where do I start??

Oh the updates! Here's a quick synopsis and then I promise to blog more regularly.

-Michael did not make it through his January training. He came home, trained for another 5 months and left again in May.
-I was offered a job in the DC Metro area as the Director of a pre-school. So, I've moved up to the DC area and started my new job. It was hard leaving KIPP, but I was ready to make the leap into school administration.
-I was accepted into George Washington University's Educational Leadership Master's program. I started classes on May 27.
-Michael is doing well in training. We write letters regularly! I got to see him for the first time this past weekend. We spent a few hours together. It was amazingly great!!

Whew!

No comments: